Skip to content

Service Management and Advice at Service Centres

You can book a conversation appointment with a social care worker at a Service Centre for the service management and advice service.

When should I contact the service?

- if you require information on various social services and benefits
- if you feel that you cannot cope alone with a change in your life
- if you require help filling in forms
- if you would like to participate in group activities
- if you want to discuss your life situation with someone.

This service is available at all Service Centres.


This service is intended for Helsinki residents who are retired or unemployed.
Those participating in the activities must have a valid Service Centre Card.

Available languages:

Finnish, Swedish

Related service points and contact information:

Contact info and service points:

 1    2    3    >   


Social Services and Health Care Division

Suomeksi » | På svenska » | In English