Cafés, buffets and other meal options in community centres
You can make coffee or tea in community centres and local centres. Some of them also serve pastries or other snacks.
Community centres have cafés and buffets, from where the customers may purchase coffee, tea, and sweet and savoury snacks at their own cost. A few locations also serve soup or another warm meal option.
Cafés or buffets are available at Betania (the Community centre of Punavuori), in the Partnership House Hanna, the Malmi Activity Centre, Saunabaari and the partnership house Seurahuone in Oulunkylä. Payments and opening hours may vary. For more information, visit the Internet pages of the premises.
In other community centres, the customers can make coffee or tea at their own cost.
The activities in community centres and local centres are open for all.
The service is only for citizens of Helsinki.
Related service points and contact information:
- AA groups in community centres
- Resident house activities
- IT and Internet services in community centres
- Recycling in community centres:flea markets, rummage sales, exchange of goods
- Cafés, buffets and other meal options in community centres
- Craft clubs in community centres
- Exercise services at community centres
- Community centre groups for people dealing with mental health issues
- Multicultural activities in community centres
- Renting community centres
- Volunteer activities in resident houses
- Community centres' neighbourhood circle