AA groups in community centres
AA groups provide support for staying sober.
The services are free for the customers.
Groups meet in Betania and Saunabaari. Please visit the Internet pages of these premises for more details.
The activities in community centres and local centres are open for all.
The service is only for citizens of Helsinki.
Finnish, Swedish, English
Related service points and contact information:
- AA groups in community centres
- Resident house activities
- IT and Internet services in community centres
- Recycling in community centres:flea markets, rummage sales, exchange of goods
- Cafés, buffets and other meal options in community centres
- Craft clubs in community centres
- Exercise services at community centres
- Community centre groups for people dealing with mental health issues
- Multicultural activities in community centres
- Renting community centres
- Volunteer activities in resident houses
- Community centres' neighbourhood circle