Suoraan sisältöön

Notification of noise

A business operator must notify the City environment sector's Environment services unit in good time before commencing temporary activity or event that will cause extremely disturbing noise or vibration(e.g. crushing or mining work, outdoor concerts or similar temporary events).

Available languages:

Finnish, Swedish, English



Related service points and contact information:

Service points associated with the service:

Suomeksi » | På svenska » | In English