Skip to content

Apply for the right to commence

If you have not applied for the right to commence in connection with the actual permit application, send the application and the original surety document to the local permit secretary. You can find the permit secretary's email address in the map service.


The decision on the right to commence is subject to a fee.

Printable forms - Apply for the right to commence

Find the contact details for the local permit secretary

 Link to the map service »

Related service points and contact information:


Urban Environment Division

Suomeksi » | På svenska » | In English