Did you receive an invoice from the City?
You can contact the Financial Management Services’ (Talpa) customer service, tel. +358 9 310 25300, on weekdays between 9.00 and 15.00.
You can also contact Talpa with an online form or by sending an email to email@example.com . If you contact Talpa online, please remember to include your name and contact details in your message.
Talpa’s customer service handles:
- changes to the due dates of invoices sent by the City
- payment plans
- changes to accounts and addresses
- invoicing of the statutory client fees for social services and healthcare
- matters related to the maximum payment limit for social services and healthcare
- payments to the City’s accounts receivable, returning excess payments to customers
- the collection of the receivables of the City of Helsinki’s divisions and public enterprises, debt adjustment
- matters related to the processing and payment of purchase invoices sent to the City.
Please note that if you have questions or require help with a service or its content, you need to contact the City division that provides the service in question.
You can pay invoices sent by the City of Helsinki by visiting the public cash services at Toinen linja 4 A, Kallio office building, open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9.00–15.30. Postal address of the Talpa public cash services: PO Box 210, 00099 City of Helsinki.
Do you need to send an invoice to the City of Helsinki?
The City of Helsinki accepts e-invoices only. The payment term for invoices addressed to the City is a minimum of 21 days.
The e-invoicing addresses, also known as EDI identifiers, of the city divisions and public enterprises are in the following format: 003702012566 + a division-specific number.List of city division and public enterprise invoicing addresses (only available in Finnish)
City of Helsinki’s business ID
The business ID of the City of Helsinki is 0201256-6.