Helsinki Upper Secondary School of Media Arts
We are a Finnish-language general upper secondary school with two tracks: a general track, and a special emphasis track on media and society.
Moisiontie 3 00730 Helsinki
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point has 3 floors.
- The indoor walkways have at least 4 steps with handrails on both sides.
- The facility has a wheelchair lift.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the same floor as the entrance.