The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is rough and illuminated.
- The passage has 2 consecutive steps.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there is 1 step.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.