Daycare centre manager: Salla Lintunen, +358 9 310 41598.
Daycare centre deputy manager: Maria Lähdesmäki, +358 9 310 29254.
Vuorilinnakkeentie 4 00430 Helsinki
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is soft.
- The passage has 2 consecutive steps.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are 2 consecutive steps.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. It does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair.