The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed.