Väinö Auerin katu 1 00560 Helsinki
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 2 consecutive steps.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are 2 consecutive steps.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. It does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair.