Daycare centre manager: Olli Kamunen, +358 9 310 52990.
Daycare centre deputy manager: Tuulia Kaukkila, +358 9 310 64601.
Ilmattarentie 32 00610 Helsinki
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
- The passage has at least 4 turning steps with handrails on one side.
The main entrance
- The entrance is located in a recess and is illuminated.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point has 2 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on floor 1. The toilet does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair and the door is too narrow. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.