Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 69801
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 69841
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The passage has 1 step.
The main entrance
- The entrance is located in a recess and is illuminated.
- In connection with the entrance, there is 1 step.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 2.