Kivikko ski hall
Skiing in all weathers – Kivikko Skiing Hall invites you to come and ski
Kivikko hiihtohalli is just 15 minutes from the centre of Helsinki and Helsinki-Vantaa airport. A basic circuit of the ski track is 850 metres, with the additional loop adding another 200 metres. The width of the tracks is 6–8 metres. The Ski Hall is home to a range of services, including a café in the foyer, gym, sports park for children, and other winter hobby opportunities and experiences in Winter World.
09 224 5103, cashier
040 675 3757, maintenance
09 310 87827, other matters relating to the hall, Hall Manager Risto Hietanoro
Ski season ends 5.2.2017
Mon - Sun 8.00 - 21.00
Skiing track will be closed at 22.00 daily
EXCEPTIONAL OPENING HOURS
New! One adult and one 7 - 11-yo kid, familyticket €15
- single €14
- 5 times €50 + €3 key card
- 10 times €90 + €3 key card
Pensioners, students, youth (12 - 18-yo), unemployed
- single €12
- 5 times €40 + €3 key card
- 10 times €70 + €3 key card
Kids (7 - 11-yo)
- single €10
- 5 times €30 + €3 key card
- 10 times €50 + €3 key card
Products purchased on a Smart Card are valid for 540 days from the date of purchase.
Payment methods available are: Smartum- and Virike-vouchers; MasterCard; American Express; Body & Mind-card; Visa and VisaElectron. Tyky-vouchers and Sportti passi only online payment.
- Lobby Café is open every day 8.00 - 21.00
- Winter World, the gym, the children’s sports park and the Ski Shop are external services subject to a fee.
- The Ski Shop is Mon - Sun 8.00 - 21.00. Ski hire, ski maintenance service, ski waxes for sale. Skis can be left for servicing daily, waxed skis can be picked up on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Make sure you have a 1 euro coin as a deposit for the locker