Food handling premises

A new food handling premises must be reported or an application for one must be made to the Environment Centre in accordance with the Act on Foodstuffs.

The operation is inspected according to the report and the Environment Centre intervenes if necessary. No separate decision is made on the operation unless it is a meat, fish or dairy plant.



05.04.2017 16:59