The City of Helsinki offers the possibility of an e-invoice ie. in the case of children's day care, schoolchildren's afternoon activities and the electricity bills of Helsingin Energia.
The e-bill is a consumer invoice, developed by the banks, which is supplied electronically directly into the internet bank of the recipient.
Safe and easy to use
The e-invoice is easy to use. With the e-invoice, the consumer need not type in the account number or the reference number, it is sufficient to accept the preset data. No typing errors can occur, and paper invoices are not needed any more. The invoices can also be archived electronically.
An e-invoice sent by the City of Helsinki will be seen as a normal bill in the net bank, looking like a paper bill. You can register as an e-bill customer already now. No customer number or invoice number is required.
Instructions for e-invoice use are available from your own internet bank and the bank’s customer service. Please learn more at www.e-lasku.info.
Talpa sends invoices for the following municipal offices:
• Accountancy Office (Tarkastusvirasto)
• Acquisitions Centre (Hankintakeskus)
• Administration Centre
• Building Control Authority (Rakennusvalvontavirasto)
• City Art Museum
• City Library
• City Museum
• City of Helsinki Urban Facts
• City Planning Department
• Cultural Office
• Economic and Planning Centre
• Education Department
• Environment Centre
• Finnish Workers' Institute (Suomenkielinen työväenopisto)
• Health Care Centres
• Helsinki Philharmonic Orchestra
• Housing Production Department
• Korkeasaari Zoo
• Occupational Health Centre
• Oiva Academy
• Real Estate Department
• Rescue Department
• Social Services Department
• Sports Department
• Staff Centre (Henkilöstökeskus)
• Swedish Workers' Institute (Svenska arbetarinstitutet)
• Wholesale Food Market
• Youth Department
Please note that Talpa does NOT bill the debts of the following municipal offices:
• Helsingin Energia • Helsinki Textile Services • HSY • HKL (collective traffic) • Port of Helsinki • Public Works Department • Stara