There are short-term berths in Helsinki to allow quick visits ashore.
These berths are intended for quick visits. Usually boats cannot stay more than 2 - 4 hours.
Free berths managed by the Sports Department
- Kaisaniemi/Eläintarhanlahti (6 berths)
- Hietalahdenallas (3 berths)
- Recreational islands
Berths managed by the Port of Helsinki are located near the Market Square (25 berths).
There are paid berths for quick visits at
- Katajanokka Visitor´s Marine
- many boat and yacht clubs' marinas
- the marina at Suomenlinna (in Finnish)