The Real Estate Department manages and develops real estate owned by the City of Helsinki. The department is in charge of:
- Assigning city-owned housing.
- Granting housing-related loans and subsidies.
- Selling, buying, and leasing plots and business facilities.
- Producing the city's official cartographic material.
- Providing ground survey information and other geotechnical services.
Postal address: P.O. Box 2200, 00099 City of Helsinki
Visiting addresses: see contact information
Tel. (+358) (09) 310 1671